The photographers tool for
automated transfer of images from card reader or camera to PC,
renaming and storing them with own choice of file and directory
What is Downloader Pro?
A compact and robust downloadable software program
that enables a photographer to automatically download, organize,
and rename images and image data. Downloader Pro accepts JPEG
and TIFF images from any DCF compliant camera, major raw formats,
and reads shooting data from all major formats. Learn
New! Downloader Pro 2.4 Support for direct downloading from the Canon EOS 5Ds, Canon EOS 5Ds R, Canon EOS 7D Mark II, Canon EOS 760D/Rebel T6s and Canon EOS 750D/Rebel T6i
Why Use Downloader Pro?
- Gives you a fast and simple way to transfer and store digital photos from your camera to PC
- Automatically rename and organize photos in a meaningful way
as they are downloaded
- Save time locating images by assigning them recognizable and clear names
- Supports the downloading of JPEGs from all camera makes and raw files from most camera makes including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Sony , Panasonic, Leica, Sigma and Hasselblad
- Avoid duplicating images on your PC; Downloader Pro identifies
duplicate images and only downloads them once. Particularly
useful when downloading from mass storage devices
- Simplify workflow by automating the creation of sets of related directories for each download directory e.g. Vacation2015\originals, Vacation2015\working, JobXYZ\final (using the new Directory Maker plug-in)
- Time saving automatic rotation of JPEG’s from cameras
with orientation sensors
- Specify download path using shooting data
- Store caption and location information in image IPTC/XMP data as images are downloaded
- Automatically geo-tag images using GPS data from devices like the Sony GPS-CS1 tracker, Garmin eTrex Venture CX etc.
- Ease reorganization of existing photos held on PC
- Integrated with BreezeBrowser Pro
- Photoshop users can automatically adjust dpi of JPEGs to their
preferred value during download
- Photoshop users can automatically tag JPEGs with colour profile
according to camera model
Set up Downloader Pro preferences to work the way you want
Plug in your card reader...
Downloader Pro starts automatically...
Downloads your files automatically...
and automatically opens the application you set in Preferences.
Browse / edit your images. It’s that simple!
Example (left) shows files downloaded and displayed automatically in BreezeBrowser Pro, the perfect partner for Downloader Pro!
What Do I Need to Install Downloader Pro?
An internet connection and Windows 10, WIndows 8, WIndows 7 or Windows Vista
installed on your computer.
Who Uses Downloader Pro?
Any digital photographer who needs to minimize time spent downloading
and organising photographs. Particularly useful for professional
photographers, Photoshop users and existing BreezeBrowser Pro users.
How Much Does Downloader Pro Cost?
Downloader Pro cost US $45 (click
for free trial*
or to purchase) and includes one full year of free upgrades.
Free Downloader Pro plug-in for generating secure checksums
have developed a plug-in which automatically generates a secure checksum for each image as it is downloaded. Designed for forensic photography and law enforcement agencies who use digital images for evidence the Authentegrity plug-in is free to law enforcement and non-commercial users. Please visit the Authentegrity website for more information.
*Risk Free. Try before you buy. When
you do decide to buy there is no need to download the software
again - simply place your order and then enter your registration
code to unlock the software.